Flower wholesaler Flowervision Ltd (Norwich) also known as Companies House number 05708411, 29 & 32 Francis Way, Bowthorpe Employment Area, Norwich, Norfolk, NR5 9 JA, (Hereafter to be referred to as ‘Flowervision’) processes personal data of its customers, prospects and other contact persons. Flowervision does this in order to help visitors / customers as well as possible and to achieve our objectives. In this privacy statement we explain why and how we process your personal data.
Via this website (www.flowervisionanglia.co.uk – the official Flowervision Norwich website) privacy-sensitive data or personal data are processed. Flowervision considers careful handling of personal data very important. Personal data is therefore carefully processed and secured by us.
In our processing we comply with the requirements set by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Act (starting on May 25, 2018). That means, among other things, that we:
- Clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this through this privacy statement;
- Limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data necessary for legitimate purposes;
- First ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your consent is required;
- Take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require that of parties that process personal data in our order;
- Respect your right to provide, correct or delete your personal data on your application.
In this privacy statement we explain which personal data we collect and for what purposes we use them. We encourage you to read this statement carefully. This privacy statement was last modified on 18-05-2018.
Data Protection Officer
In the context of the GDPR Act we can report that Flowervision does not have a Data Protection Officer, but we are happy to help you with your questions. For this you can contact us via email@example.com or the telephone number +44 1603 594929.
Which personal data does Flowervision process?
We process the following personal data through this website:
- company Name
- (mobile) number
- fax number
- e-mail address
- any further information entered in the question / comment field (on this page)
Why do we process personal data?
Flowervision processes personal data for the following purposes:
- Administration and services
In our administration we keep track of potential customers and suppliers of Flowervision, with the relevant contact persons. We keep various personal details of contact persons in order to perform our services as optimally as possible. This way we keep contact details in order to reach you and to be at your service.You can reach Flowervision via various channels: telephone, post, e-mail and Facebook. To make this possible, we also process personal data.
- Marketing & Recruitment
We also process personal data for Flowervision campaigns. For example IP address, cookie ID, social ID and / or surfing behavior. We do this in order to show the most relevant advertisement in the right places.We can also use ‘adapted target groups’ for Flowervision (and our related campaigns) via social media platforms. We can do this via Facebook and possibly Instagram targeting. On these platforms (personalized) advertisements can be shown. We do not pass on any personal data to third parties, unless you have given unambiguous consent.If you do not want ads to be shown via these platforms, please let us know via the contact details above. You can also unsubscribe from these platforms. How to do this can be found on the following pages by clicking on the corresponding link:
Please note: you may still be able to see Flowervision advertisements after any deregistration when you fall into a general target group where we focus our advertisements on.
- Improving Flowervision services
We also keep personal data for the improvement of our service. For example click behavior on the website to analyze which articles are read the most and open rates to see if (possibly in the future) our newsletters are still found relevant.
Rights of data subjects
Under the GDPR everyone has a number of rights. We do our best to meet this as well as possible. Do you have tips or comments? Let us know! To use your rights you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or the telephone number +44 1603 594929.
- Information and inspection: Of course you can see which personal data we have processed and recorded. We can explain to you how and why we process this data.
- Rectification: Do you feel that we have recorded wrong information about you? Let us know then we will adjust it as soon as possible.
- Forgetfulness: You may request us to delete the personal data that we have from you. It may be that for other purposes (administration or deduplication, for example) we still have to process this data.
- Restriction: If you feel that we are processing your personal data incorrectly, then you can also limit that processing.
- Objection: you can lodge an objection for the processing of your personal data. Is it for marketing purposes? Then we will terminate that processing as soon as possible.
- Transferability: This is a new right under the new GDPR legislation to transfer your personal data. If you want to make use of this, please contact us.
In addition, you can also:
- Withdraw your consent: for example, for receiving e-mailings. If you wish to withdraw permission for another processing, please contact us.Submit a complaint to the DPA : If you are of the opinion that we do not act in accordance with the privacy legislation, then of course we would like to hear that. You can also submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority (https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en) after May 25, 2018.
Flowervision does not store your data longer than is necessary to achieve the objectives stated in this privacy statement. When you send us an e-mail or ask a question via a contact form, we will retain your data for 6 months after we have responded to this, in order to answer any subsequent questions. We keep company data for as long as the mutual service runs. Related personal details – in relation to the company for which you work or act – are also covered here.
Principles of processing
As explained above, we process some data for the performance of a statutory duty, some for the execution of an agreement (order, purchase service and / or product or an event) and most for the performance of the legitimate interest of Flowervision: implement our objective. If you want to know more about the consideration that we make for the legitimate interest, please contact us!
We can call on service providers for the execution of some of our services. These are not ‘third recipients’ but processors. For example, we work together with a media partner, our accountant, a cloud environment, etc. and use Google Analytics. These parties process personal data in accordance with Flowervision instructions. Sometimes we are legally obliged to provide personal data to third parties; like the tax authorities. Furthermore, we will only provide information to third parties if we have received your explicit consent.
On the website of Flowervision you can find a number of references to other websites of organizations. Flowervision is not responsible for the way in which those parties process personal data. You can read the privacy statement of the relevant owner / organization for this.
On the relevant websites you can – if applicable – give permission for the placing of the cookies.
Below is a list of cookies that are placed by the Flowervision website and it’s functionality:
Analytical cookies (Google Analytics)
Cookie, Storage period and Target
_gat, 1 minute, Used to measure the speed of the request.
_gid , 24 hours , Is used to distinguish between users.
_ga , 2 years, Analytical cookie that measures website visits and is used to distinguish between users (anonymous).
Flowervision uses Analytics cookies to investigate the use of the Flowervision website. In this way a permanent cookie is placed on your computer or mobile device. As a result, Flowervision gains insight into the way in which and how often the Flowervision website is used and, on the basis of these data, adjustments can be made to the Flowervision website if necessary. This way we ensure that the Flowervision website works optimally.
Flowervision processes anonymous statistics about visits to its website. This is done with a web analysis system. Among other things, the following data can be stored via cookies in the web analysis system:
- the IP address,
- technical features such as the browser you use (such as Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer or another browser),
- the resolution of your computer screen,
- from which page you came to the Flowervision website,
- when and for how long you visit or use the Flowervision website,
- whether you use the functionality of the Flowervision website,
- which pages you visit on the Flowervision website.
- Cookie: Facebook; Act, c_user, csm, fr, lu, s, presence, p, xs
- Aim: Cookies that provide insight into which media used by Facebook are effective and through these cookies you can see ads from the Flowervision that suit your preference on websites you visit, after you have been on the websites of the third parties ( interest-based targeting).
- Storage period: Max 1 year.
You can easily delete your cookies via your browser (s). Below is a list of the most commonly used browsers and corresponding links to the way in which you can delete your cookies in that browser:
- Google Chrome (Andoid, Computer, iPad/iPhone)
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer 7 and 8
- Internet Explorer 9 and10
Norwich, 18 May 2018 ..